Polytechnic University of the Philippines Computer Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I.T. People of P.U.P.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Bagong Member ka ba dito?
Si Inday nga naman... EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 12:05 pm by kathleenp980

» NEW PUPCS FORUMS
Si Inday nga naman... EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 12:45 am by Admin

» My PC Softwares
Si Inday nga naman... EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 12:38 am by Mongol

» Animation Guild Philippines Site
Si Inday nga naman... EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 3:22 pm by komiks0916

» graduation of Mr. Allen Jay Tan
Si Inday nga naman... EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 5:17 am by nhaite

» NILALANGAW
Si Inday nga naman... EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 5:13 am by nhaite

» CS I-2! sabi na EH!
Si Inday nga naman... EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 9:56 pm by kaTHY B.

» GRAND CHRISTMAS REUNION
Si Inday nga naman... EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 10:59 pm by callbookol

» POST YOUR TOP 5 HERE
Si Inday nga naman... EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 8:50 am by callbookol

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
callbookol
Si Inday nga naman... Vote_lcapSi Inday nga naman... Voting_barSi Inday nga naman... Vote_rcap 
lyconn
Si Inday nga naman... Vote_lcapSi Inday nga naman... Voting_barSi Inday nga naman... Vote_rcap 
kaTHY B.
pong
WELLington
mon-mon
luapnhoj
Mongol
irony
dice

Si Inday nga naman...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lyconn

lyconn

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Si Inday nga naman... Empty
PostSubject: Si Inday nga naman...   Si Inday nga naman... EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 5:30 pm

Amo: Inday bumili ka nga ng mga isda.. o nga pla inglesira ka... would you please purchase many fishes for our this week's meals?

Inday: Judging from your statement I believe you meant a variety of fish. The term "fishes", although rarely and even erroneously used, connotes a plethora or an array of different kinds of the aforementioned gilled creatures. But the more pressing questions before I traveresed the road to the wet market would be: What certain type of fish? Fillet or not? Frozen or just right smack the day's catch? (Pauses) Aaah… by manner of careful extrapolation, given the meager budget in this houshold's quasi-peasant middle class taste, I assume then I will source the staple "galewng-gowng". Am I correct?

Amo:
Leche!

Inday: You meant the freshwater milkfish? Then the "ba-ngooz" is it!
Back to top Go down
http://lyconn.multiply.com
lyconn

lyconn

PostSubject: Re: Si Inday nga naman...   Si Inday nga naman... EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 5:31 pm

Amo: Day! Bakit may bukol si Junior?!

Inday: Compromising safety with useless aesthetics, the not-so-well engineered architectural design of our kitchen lavatory affected the boy's cranium with a slight boil at the left temple near the auditory organ.

Amo: (Di nakareact)
Back to top Go down
lyconn

lyconn

PostSubject: Re: Si Inday nga naman...   Si Inday nga naman... EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 5:31 pm

"Dear Mom,

Had it not been for the smelling salt, I must have collapsed moment ago. Junior has become a little monster to me. Remember the head accident he had? As if it wasn't enough, he was summoned by the principal of his shabily run academe. Oh such an erudite bunch of baboons! I never lot being a governess can be such a strenuous employ.

Your daughter,
Inday"

"Dear Inday,

Walanghiya ka! Magpadala ka ng pera! Nasa ospital nanay mo, dumugo ang ilong kababasa ng pesteng sulat mo!

Tatay"
Back to top Go down
lyconn

lyconn

PostSubject: Re: Si Inday nga naman...   Si Inday nga naman... EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 5:33 pm

Mister: Bakit tuwing pag-uwi ko, nadadatnan kitang nanunuod ng TV??!!!

Inday: Because I don't want you to see me doing absolutely nothing!
Back to top Go down
lyconn

lyconn

PostSubject: Re: Si Inday nga naman...   Si Inday nga naman... EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 5:33 pm

Misis: Inday, bakit mo binenta yung sirang silya?

Inday: I have computed the chair's fair value less cost to sell, and the value in use using projections for 5 years and a pre-tax discount rate. Accordingly, the value in use is lower, so I decided to sell the chair. This in accordance with PAS18 on Revenue, PAS16 on Property, Plant, and Equipment, and PAS36 on Impairment of Assets!

Misis: ADIK ka talaga Inday!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Si Inday nga naman...   Si Inday nga naman... Empty

Back to top Go down

Si Inday nga naman...
Page 1 of 1