Polytechnic University of the Philippines Computer Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I.T. People of P.U.P.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Bagong Member ka ba dito?
Inday Quotable Quotes EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 12:05 pm by kathleenp980

» NEW PUPCS FORUMS
Inday Quotable Quotes EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 12:45 am by Admin

» My PC Softwares
Inday Quotable Quotes EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 12:38 am by Mongol

» Animation Guild Philippines Site
Inday Quotable Quotes EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 3:22 pm by komiks0916

» graduation of Mr. Allen Jay Tan
Inday Quotable Quotes EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 5:17 am by nhaite

» NILALANGAW
Inday Quotable Quotes EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 5:13 am by nhaite

» CS I-2! sabi na EH!
Inday Quotable Quotes EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 9:56 pm by kaTHY B.

» GRAND CHRISTMAS REUNION
Inday Quotable Quotes EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 10:59 pm by callbookol

» POST YOUR TOP 5 HERE
Inday Quotable Quotes EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 8:50 am by callbookol

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
callbookol
Inday Quotable Quotes Vote_lcapInday Quotable Quotes Voting_barInday Quotable Quotes Vote_rcap 
lyconn
Inday Quotable Quotes Vote_lcapInday Quotable Quotes Voting_barInday Quotable Quotes Vote_rcap 
kaTHY B.
pong
WELLington
mon-mon
luapnhoj
Mongol
irony
dice

Inday Quotable Quotes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lyconn

lyconn

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Inday Quotable Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Inday Quotable Quotes   Inday Quotable Quotes EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 5:22 pm

"I stay awake in the coldness of the darkened sky contemplating why, for some reasons, has my emptiness made itself manifests, extending to that niche where I was given life and growth, that because of austerity I was made separated from..."

~ Inday... hindi makatulog dahil nahohomesick

------------

"We look for love not because it's lonely to be watching movies alone... sad to eat meals on your own... or.. because it's nice to cuddle up with someone on rainy days. We look for love because we want to be accepted.. for the sloppy way we dress... for the clumsy way we eat our meals... for bad hair days and for the simplicity in us."

~ pinagiisipan ni Inday kung sasagutin nya si Dodong na dead na dead sa beauty niya

------------

"I am solitary. I find it hard to succumb into slumber, though the downpour of rain should've made it easy. This exuberant emotional glue I have for you, cannot be simply washed away. The multiplicity of what I feel for you is inevitable. This isn't platonic. It's real, true romance."

~ Inday, nageemote sa may bintana, habang iniisip si Dodong, ang boyfriend niya

------------

"The statute restricts me to love you but you have the provocation. The way you smile is the proximate cause why I love you. We have some rules to think of. We have no vested rights to love each other because the upper household dismissed my petition!"

~ ganito nakipagbreak si Inday kay Dodong (driver ng kapitbahay)

------------

"La vida no es una broma actualmente. El dinero es tan duro de pasar. Puede usted bajar el precio parci mi? Soy ya su compradora avido diario por favor?

~ si Inday tumatawad sa merkado ng isinama siya ng amo sa España

------------

"Bloody hell!!! What the f*ck did just landed on my cutie top? I mean I've spent all day just to make myself look fabulous. I think I'll have this eewy thing removed in a whip wham of time!"

~ reaction ni Inday nung natalsikan sya ng mantika habang nagluluto ng tilapia

------------

"Ipomea aquatica has become the constant ingredient to this Filipino delicacy which is very helpful in the digestion during the peristaltic process of the food we intake. Due to the continuous rains and floods, the harvest of the said vegetable has lessen the production in the market."

~ banat ni Inday kung bakit walang "kangkong" sa nilutong sinigang

------------

"Heavy fire that exerted by the stimulus affect the best conductor of heat which is the steel, causing the "oriza sativa" which is the scientific name of rice to change its state of color, smell as well as the taste."

~ sagot ni Inday nang tanungin siya ng amo kung bakit nasunog ang sinaing

------------

"Off you go! Under no circumstance this house would relent to such unabashed display of vagrant destitution!"

~ si Inday, pinapaalis ang makulit na pulubi sa gate... (Taray talaga ni Inday!)

------------

"Allergens triggered the immune response. Eosinophilic migration occurs to the reaction site and release of chemotactic and anaphylotoxin including histamine and prostaglandins. These substance results to increase circulation to the site promoting redness."

~ sagot ni inday nun tanungin ni sir kung bakit may rashes si Junior

------------

Sometimes people choose to leave not because of selfish reasons but because they just know that things will get worse if they'll stay. Leaving can be a tough act and it's harder when people can't understand you for doing so.

~ Sagot ni Inday sa mga bumabatikos kung Bkit daw umalis si Angel Locsin sa GMA7?

------------

"Don't limit my capacity in the four corners of this luxurious abode... Expose me to the real challenges of the outside world. I want to grow as an individual with dynamic experiences."

~ si Inday, nagrerekalmo kase ayaw syang isama sa Enchanted Kingdom

------------

"Much as I want to indulge in the proliferation of such indecent and malicious information, I want to lift the stigma and alleviate society's perception of our profession..."

~ si Inday, tumangging makipag-tsismisan sa katulong sa kabilang bahay

------------

"I'm so sick and tired of this cruel life! In solitude I always tread this life's endless road, amidst the spooky, cold and uncertain darkness of the night. Shouting relentlessly at the top of my lungs, just to satisfy your exotic cravings."

~ kapatid ni Inday na magbabalot na depressed

"Physical stress and excessive work may result to serious damage to one's body. It is therefore essential that once in a while we take a break from our usual routine to replenish the lost energy we once had."

~ sabi ni Inday sa amo noong humingi siya ng dayoff

------------

*Drunken shrimp and blue lobster meat with caviar serve with milagrosa rice (red avriety) and apricot sauce

*Vegetables in balsamic vinegar splashed with extra virgin olive olive

*Lychee and peach salad with sour cream cheese topped with lemon zests

~ baon ni Junior sa daycare na inihanda ni Inday
Back to top Go down
http://lyconn.multiply.com
callbookol

callbookol

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Sa Siomaian   Inday Quotable Quotes EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 10:27 am

Siomai
Jul 19th, 2008 by manager

Habang nagmemerienda ang magbabarkada sa may sari-sari store, nabanggit ni Ethan na hindi na lang sya bibili ng pedicab.

Ethan: Guys, di na lang ako magpepedicab. Inday, mahal pala yung mga piyesa na ni-recommend mo… yung iba di raw available dito sa pinas.

Inday: Awww, sorry to hear that Ethan. So what do you intend to do with your assets now?

Ethan: Di ko pa alam eh… food business kaya?

Dodong: Pwede yan pards. Food stall lang. Yung di malaki at di gumagamit ng gas. (sabay kagat sa bananacue)

Ethan: Hmm pwede. Anong klase kaya? Donut? Fruit shake?

Manang: Dimsum na lang iho. Pwedeng ulamin ng mga tao, di kailangan ng gas at dalawang tao lang ang kailangang magbantay. Maliit ng pwesto pa ang kailangan. (sabay subo ng pandesal na isinawsaw sa kape)

Ederlyn: Oo nga Ethan. May naisip na akong pangalan para sa siopawan at syomayan mo. Code Name: Asado! Hahahaha. O diba? Napapanahon. (habang patuloy ngumunguya ng Chippy)

Dodong: Corny. (sabay bato ng stick ng bananacue kay Ederlyn)

Inday: Pathetic.

Ethan: Pero ok nga talaga yung dimsum lang para di mahirap. Wag na siguro yung mga siopao pa. siomai at gulaman lang.

Inday: I agree You just have to get a good location and I would suggest a spot where it could easily cater to call-center employees. Why? Their break time is really limited so they need to consume their food quick and this is where your dimsum comes in. And if you operate 24 hours daily, you’ll rack up those sales in no time. All you need now is a catchy name.

Ethan: Hmm… ano kaya magandang pangalan?

Biglang sumingit ang pulubing nakikinig at naghahakot ng mga boteng itinapon

Pulubi: Ipangalan mong Master Siomai - Walang Tulugan! O diba? Open 24 hours a day kamo eh.

Ethan, Dodong, Ederlyn, Manang: PWEDE!!!

Inday: I don’t get it.
Back to top Go down
callbookol

callbookol

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Inday Quotable Quotes   Inday Quotable Quotes EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 10:31 am

Tumawag si Pacquiao kay Inday
Jun 30th, 2008 by manager

Matapos magcelebrate nila Pacquiao ay naisipan nyang kamustahin ang kaibigan nyang si Inday kaya tumawag sya ng long distance.

Nag-ring ang phone ng Montemayor at ang amo ang nakasagot.

Manny: Hilow, pwide kay Inday?

Amo: Teka lang. (mukhang irita na may tumatawag kay Inday)

INDAYYYYY!!!!

Inday: Yes? Who is it?

Amo: Ewan. Pakibilisan na lang, may tatawagan pa ako.

Pinasa kay Inday ang phone.

Inday: Hello?

Manny: Inday? Kamusta ka? Di mo pala ginamit ang tikit na binigay ko sayu para sana nakanood ka sa ringsayd.

Inday: Manny? Hey!!! It’s you!

Hinimatay ang amo nang nalaman nyang si Pacquiao pala ang tumawag.

Inday: I was so caught up with the household chores here that I didn’t have time to fly there in Vegas. But I would like to offer my congratulations to you for triumphing in your match. You really got so dexterous and vicious out there.

Manny: (mukhang di gaanong naintindihan sinabi ni Inday) Ahh tenkyu! Sa awa ng Diyos di ako masyadong nahirapan. Di ko alam piru parang ang bagal ni Dabid kanina. Nagkapilipit pilipit ata ang masel.

Inday: Hahaha. You were so swifty that he didn’t know what hit him. He even mentioned afterward that he thought Roach was also there in the ring socking him. (chuckle)

Manny: Napansin nya pala yun? Tinitisting lang namin ni coach Frid kung mabagal nga talaga sya eh. Hahaha.

Inday: Manny you’re so mean. Such a joker. Anyway, I have to cut this short. Still have things to do.

Manny: (mukhang disappointed) Ah ganun ba. Sigi pagbalik ko mag-istarbaks tayu ha.

Inday: Let’s take a rain check on that ok? Thanks for calling. Tata!

(Mukhang chummy sina Inday at Pacquiao ah -manager)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inday Quotable Quotes   Inday Quotable Quotes Empty

Back to top Go down

Inday Quotable Quotes
Page 1 of 1