Polytechnic University of the Philippines Computer Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I.T. People of P.U.P.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Bagong Member ka ba dito?
BATMAN: THE DARK KNIGHT EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 12:05 pm by kathleenp980

» NEW PUPCS FORUMS
BATMAN: THE DARK KNIGHT EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 12:45 am by Admin

» My PC Softwares
BATMAN: THE DARK KNIGHT EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 12:38 am by Mongol

» Animation Guild Philippines Site
BATMAN: THE DARK KNIGHT EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 3:22 pm by komiks0916

» graduation of Mr. Allen Jay Tan
BATMAN: THE DARK KNIGHT EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 5:17 am by nhaite

» NILALANGAW
BATMAN: THE DARK KNIGHT EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 5:13 am by nhaite

» CS I-2! sabi na EH!
BATMAN: THE DARK KNIGHT EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 9:56 pm by kaTHY B.

» GRAND CHRISTMAS REUNION
BATMAN: THE DARK KNIGHT EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 10:59 pm by callbookol

» POST YOUR TOP 5 HERE
BATMAN: THE DARK KNIGHT EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 8:50 am by callbookol

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
callbookol
BATMAN: THE DARK KNIGHT Vote_lcapBATMAN: THE DARK KNIGHT Voting_barBATMAN: THE DARK KNIGHT Vote_rcap 
lyconn
BATMAN: THE DARK KNIGHT Vote_lcapBATMAN: THE DARK KNIGHT Voting_barBATMAN: THE DARK KNIGHT Vote_rcap 
kaTHY B.
pong
WELLington
mon-mon
luapnhoj
Mongol
irony
dice

BATMAN: THE DARK KNIGHT

Go down 
AuthorMessage
callbookol

callbookol

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-08-10

BATMAN: THE DARK KNIGHT Empty
PostSubject: BATMAN: THE DARK KNIGHT   BATMAN: THE DARK KNIGHT EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 5:25 pm

Alam kong matagal na nag-showing ang movie na 'to. It's not the latest movie around anymore. But for posting sake, mag-cocomment pa rin ako sa movie.

This for me is the best Batman movie ever. The story is phenomenal. But what I love the most is Heath Ledger's acting. He really was into his character as the Joker. I've heard na natutulala ang crew ng Batman sa acting ni Heath. Nung mga times na to pala, subsob sa problema si Heath, kaya rin siguro sya nag-suicide.

Going back to the movie, the gadgets that Batman used were also stunning. His Bat Mobile that turns into a motorcycle, is in the epitome of coolness. I don't know why they had Maggie Gyllenhaal replace Katie Holmes. They have some physical similarities, but I think Katie Holmes is hotter. hehe. But with regards to acting, my girl Maggie did just fine.

Two Face was also phenomenal in the movie. I also applaude Morgan Freeman's acting. He's always the serious and monotonous type of actor. But he mysteriously gave a wonderful flava' to every movie he has made.

Joker's evil plans in the movie are remarkable. You can't help but admire how he manipulate the "jokers". The exploding hospital, the bank robbery, the twin exploding ships, these are all great ideas from the great writer of the Dark Knight. If you have watched the movie, you can relate to what I'm saying.

I hope all of you guys can watch the movie. It's indeed worth watching![img][/img]BATMAN: THE DARK KNIGHT Batman-the-dark-knight
Back to top Go down

BATMAN: THE DARK KNIGHT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Polytechnic University of the Philippines Computer Science Forums :: Others :: Movie Review-
Jump to: