Polytechnic University of the Philippines Computer Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I.T. People of P.U.P.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Bagong Member ka ba dito?
Good day to all! ^^ For those who took up a Nihongo Subject.. EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 12:05 pm by kathleenp980

» NEW PUPCS FORUMS
Good day to all! ^^ For those who took up a Nihongo Subject.. EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 12:45 am by Admin

» My PC Softwares
Good day to all! ^^ For those who took up a Nihongo Subject.. EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 12:38 am by Mongol

» Animation Guild Philippines Site
Good day to all! ^^ For those who took up a Nihongo Subject.. EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 3:22 pm by komiks0916

» graduation of Mr. Allen Jay Tan
Good day to all! ^^ For those who took up a Nihongo Subject.. EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 5:17 am by nhaite

» NILALANGAW
Good day to all! ^^ For those who took up a Nihongo Subject.. EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 5:13 am by nhaite

» CS I-2! sabi na EH!
Good day to all! ^^ For those who took up a Nihongo Subject.. EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 9:56 pm by kaTHY B.

» GRAND CHRISTMAS REUNION
Good day to all! ^^ For those who took up a Nihongo Subject.. EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 10:59 pm by callbookol

» POST YOUR TOP 5 HERE
Good day to all! ^^ For those who took up a Nihongo Subject.. EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 8:50 am by callbookol

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
callbookol
Good day to all! ^^ For those who took up a Nihongo Subject.. Vote_lcapGood day to all! ^^ For those who took up a Nihongo Subject.. Voting_barGood day to all! ^^ For those who took up a Nihongo Subject.. Vote_rcap 
lyconn
Good day to all! ^^ For those who took up a Nihongo Subject.. Vote_lcapGood day to all! ^^ For those who took up a Nihongo Subject.. Voting_barGood day to all! ^^ For those who took up a Nihongo Subject.. Vote_rcap 
kaTHY B.
pong
WELLington
mon-mon
luapnhoj
Mongol
irony
dice

Good day to all! ^^ For those who took up a Nihongo Subject..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ryoshi

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Good day to all! ^^ For those who took up a Nihongo Subject.. Empty
PostSubject: Good day to all! ^^ For those who took up a Nihongo Subject..   Good day to all! ^^ For those who took up a Nihongo Subject.. EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 11:33 pm

Hello guys! I am Joseph Tapang from BSCS 4-2, batch 2k9. Me and my group mates are currently working on our thesis about Nihongo. I would like to ask for a spare time to answer our questionnaire with regards to ask few things about your Nihongo professor and a review exercise about what you took up during your Nihongo class. Please answer the following questions with full honesty. If you can indicate your name, please do so. Thanks!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name(Optional):__________________
Date:_______________
Section:_______________________
Professor:__________________

Good day! This questionnaire aims to get your opinion about some aspects of your Nihongo professor. Your honest opinions based on the following statements will be of great help for our goal. Thank you for sparing us your time and effort.

For evaluations, please indicate the number of your choice that corresponds to the following:

5- Very Acceptable
4- Acceptable
3- Moderately Acceptable
2- Least Acceptable
1- Not Acceptable

In terms of your professor's interaction:

_____ 1. My professor provides appropriate visual aids(handouts, etc.) to help visualize the subject matter.
_____ 2. My professor is approachable when I would like to ask a particular question about a particular topic.
_____ 3. My professor cracks relevant jokes that teaches and brings life to the class in the same time.

In terms of speaking Nihongo:

_____ 1. My professor pronounces words loudly and clearly.
_____ 2. My professor tells the equivalent word of an English word in Japanese correctly most of the time.
_____ 3. My professor's way of speaking and translating words and phrases satisfies me.

In terms of Clarity of subject matter:

_____ 1. My professor's lessons are simple and understandable.
_____ 2. My professor shows the equivalent translation in English, Japanese vice- versa of words, phrases, or sentences discussed throughout the lesson.
_____ 3. I am satisfied with the lessons taught during the course.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name:________________________
Course, Year and Section:___________

Instructions: Match the equivalent Japanese translations of the given English words by writing the correct letter before each number.

_____ 1. June
_____ 2. Seven
_____ 3. Yellow
_____ 4. Excuse me.
_____ 5. See you tomorrow.
_____ 6. She
_____ 7. Yes, I am.
_____ 8. I'm a student.
_____ 9. It is not the British Embassy.
_____ 10. I am talking.
_____ 11. I eat.
_____ 12. It's three o' clock.
_____ 13. Please don't speak.
_____ 14. One
_____ 15. It's cold.
_____ 16. Wind
_____ 17. December
_____ 18. Sunday
_____ 19. Thank you.
_____ 20. Good evening.

a. Samui desu.
b. Rokugatsu
c. Dewa ashita.
d. Juunigatsu
e. Arigatoo gozaimasu.
f. Sanji desu.
g. Ichi
h. Hanashite imasu.
i. Tabemasu.
j. Konban wa.
k. Kiiro
l. Kanojo
m. Watashi wa gakusei desu.
n. Nichiyoobi
o. Nana
p. Gomen nasai.
q. Hai, soo desu.
r. Igirisu taishikan ja arimasen.
s. Kaze
t. Hanasanaide kudasai.

Thank you very much! I hope for a good response! Very Happy
----- END OF TOPIC -----
Back to top Go down
callbookol

callbookol

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Good day to all! ^^ For those who took up a Nihongo Subject..   Good day to all! ^^ For those who took up a Nihongo Subject.. EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 2:06 pm

Professor:Mary Grace Ferrer

Good day! This questionnaire aims to get your opinion about some aspects of your Nihongo professor. Your honest opinions based on the following statements will be of great help for our goal. Thank you for sparing us your time and effort.

For evaluations, please indicate the number of your choice that corresponds to the following:

5- Very Acceptable
4- Acceptable
3- Moderately Acceptable
2- Least Acceptable
1- Not Acceptable

__5__ 1. My professor provides appropriate visual aids(handouts, etc.) to help visualize the subject matter.
__5__ 2. My professor is approachable when I would like to ask a particular question about a particular topic.
__5__ 3. My professor cracks relevant jokes that teaches and brings life to the class in the same time.

__5__ 1. My professor pronounces words loudly and clearly.
__4__ 2. My professor tells the equivalent word of an English word in Japanese correctly most of the time.
__5__ 3. My professor's way of speaking and translating words and phrases satisfies me.

__5__ 1. My professor's lessons are simple and understandable.
__5__ 2. My professor shows the equivalent translation in English, Japanese vice- versa of words, phrases, or sentences discussed throughout the lesson.
__5__ 3. I am satisfied with the lessons taught during the course.

Name:Emmanuel Iluzada
Course, Year and Section:BSCS 4-2 (Batch 2k8)

Instructions: Match the equivalent Japanese translations of the given English words by writing the correct letter before each number.

__b___ 1. June
__o___ 2. Seven
__l___ 3. Yellow
__p___ 4. Excuse me.
__t___ 5. See you tomorrow.
__k___ 6. She
__q___ 7. Yes, I am.
__m___ 8. I'm a student.
__r___ 9. It is not the British Embassy.
__f___ 10. I am talking.
__i___ 11. I eat.
__a___ 12. It's three o' clock.
__c___ 13. Please don't speak.
__g___ 14. One
__h___ 15. It's cold.
__s___ 16. Wind
__d___ 17. December
__n___ 18. Sunday
__e___ 19. Thank you.
__j___ 20. Good evening.

a. Samui desu.
b. Rokugatsu
c. Dewa ashita.
d. Juunigatsu
e. Arigatoo gozaimasu.
f. Sanji desu.
g. Ichi
h. Hanashite imasu.
i. Tabemasu.
j. Konban wa.
k. Kiiro
l. Kanojo
n. Nichiyoobi
o. Nana
p. Gomen nasai.
q. Hai, soo desu.
s. Kaze
t. Hanasanaide kudasai.

If I made many mistakes, it means I already forgot the lessons. It's been months since I graduated.. Smile
Back to top Go down
lyconn

lyconn

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Good day to all! ^^ For those who took up a Nihongo Subject..   Good day to all! ^^ For those who took up a Nihongo Subject.. EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 1:33 pm

Professor: Mary Grace Ferrer

5- Very Acceptable
4- Acceptable
3- Moderately Acceptable
2- Least Acceptable
1- Not Acceptable

__5__ 1. My professor provides appropriate visual aids(handouts, etc.) to help visualize the subject matter.
__5__ 2. My professor is approachable when I would like to ask a particular question about a particular topic.
__4__ 3. My professor cracks relevant jokes that teaches and brings life to the class in the same time.

__5__ 1. My professor pronounces words loudly and clearly.
__5__ 2. My professor tells the equivalent word of an English word in Japanese correctly most of the time.
__5__ 3. My professor's way of speaking and translating words and phrases satisfies me.

__5__ 1. My professor's lessons are simple and understandable.
__5__ 2. My professor shows the equivalent translation in English, Japanese vice- versa of words, phrases, or sentences discussed throughout the lesson.
__5__ 3. I am satisfied with the lessons taught during the course.

Name: Allen Jay Tan
Course, Year and Section: BSCS 4 -IRR

__b__ 1. June
__o__ 2. Seven
__f__ 3. Yellow
__c__ 4. Excuse me.
__p__ 5. See you tomorrow.
__l__ 6. She
__q__ 7. Yes, I am.
__m__ 8. I'm a student.
__r__ 9. It is not the British Embassy.
__s__ 10. I am talking.
__p__ 11. I eat.
__k__ 12. It's three o' clock.
__t__ 13. Please don't speak.
__g__ 14. One
__i__ 15. It's cold.
__a__ 16. Wind
__d__ 17. December
__n__ 18. Sunday
__e__ 19. Thank you.
__j__ 20. Good evening.

a. Samui desu.
b. Rokugatsu
c. Dewa ashita.
d. Juunigatsu
e. Arigatoo gozaimasu.
f. Sanji desu.
g. Ichi
h. Hanashite imasu.
i. Tabemasu.
j. Konban wa.
k. Kiiro
l. Kanojo
n. Nichiyoobi
o. Nana
p. Gomen nasai.
q. Hai, soo desu.
s. Kaze
t. Hanasanaide kudasai.

Hanggan jan lang kaya ko.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://lyconn.multiply.com
luapnhoj

luapnhoj

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Good day to all! ^^ For those who took up a Nihongo Subject..   Good day to all! ^^ For those who took up a Nihongo Subject.. EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 4:58 pm

Name(Optional):
Date: August 30, 2008
Section: BSCS 4-2 2k4
Professor:Ms. Mary Grace Ferrer

5- Very Acceptable
4- Acceptable
3- Moderately Acceptable
2- Least Acceptable
1- Not Acceptable

__4___ 1. My professor provides appropriate visual aids(handouts, etc.) to help visualize the subject matter.
___4__ 2. My professor is approachable when I would like to ask a particular question about a particular topic.
__5___ 3. My professor cracks relevant jokes that teaches and brings life to the class in the same time.

__5___ 1. My professor pronounces words loudly and clearly.
__5___ 2. My professor tells the equivalent word of an English word in Japanese correctly most of the time.
__5___ 3. My professor's way of speaking and translating words and phrases satisfies me.

___5__ 1. My professor's lessons are simple and understandable.
__4___ 2. My professor shows the equivalent translation in English, Japanese vice- versa of words, phrases, or sentences discussed throughout the lesson.
___4__ 3. I am satisfied with the lessons taught during the course.

Name:John Paul Dahao
Course, Year and Section:BSCS 4-2 2k4

__b___ 1. June
__o___ 2. Seven
__k___ 3. Yellow
__p___ 4. Excuse me.
__c___ 5. See you tomorrow.
__l___ 6. She
__q___ 7. Yes, I am.
__m___ 8. I'm a student.
__r___ 9. It is not the British Embassy.
__h___ 10. I am talking.
__i___ 11. I eat.
__f___ 12. It's three o' clock.
__t___ 13. Please don't speak.
__g___ 14. One
__a___ 15. It's cold.
__s___ 16. Wind
__d___ 17. December
__n___ 18. Sunday
__e___ 19. Thank you.
__j___ 20. Good evening.

a. Samui desu.
b. Rokugatsu
c. Dewa ashita.
d. Juunigatsu
e. Arigatoo gozaimasu.
f. Sanji desu.
g. Ichi
h. Hanashite imasu.
i. Tabemasu.
j. Konban wa.
k. Kiiro
l. Kanojo
n. Nichiyoobi
o. Nana
p. Gomen nasai.
q. Hai, soo desu.
s. Kaze
t. Hanasanaide kudasai.

~I hope I helped thee to thy request.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good day to all! ^^ For those who took up a Nihongo Subject..   Good day to all! ^^ For those who took up a Nihongo Subject.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Good day to all! ^^ For those who took up a Nihongo Subject..
Page 1 of 1